Hey everybody! This is Lavender here. Some of you know me some of you don't well. I will introduce myself to you so that it gets easier for you to read this blog when I post something new. Oviously everything that pico palace and pico perfect posts are fabulous! Anyways..
My pico name:
๖ۣۜ♥|ανєи∂єя๖
I have started playing pico in 2009. I can't remember the date i started playin this amazing game. I am 11 years old in real and I am very interested in singing dancing and ofcourse writing amazing stuff.
You can add me in twitter ore facebook. I'm always there for my friends and if you are a part of a girl like me I am really glad. I also write poems myself and my friends really like'em. No doubts that they are jealous of me [; haha. For your kind information, I am the owner and writer of Pico Paparazzi and i've been acting in a few films which will be soon posted on YOUTUBE. Be sure to watch'em. Well for more information about me please visit the following ameba pico blog:
http://yourpicooflove.blogspot.com
Thank you sooooo much! Love you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment